The second edition of MIP Business Game took place on October 14th – 23th 2020. 100 brilliant students competed in 5 different challenges to impress the juries and seize a win!
Second Edition Winners
In 2020, MIP Business Game decided to have an impact on society not only by introducing a pro-bono challenge involving an organization bringing a social cause-related challenge to participants, but also by donating entirely the participation fees collected from participants.
The total amount was entirely donated to five different associations. In particular, students could also decide to whom their fee was to be devolved, allowing complete transparency in the money allocation.
The five charitable causes which received a donation are the following:
- AIRC: a private, non-profit organization involved in cancer research
- INTERSOS: Italian non-governmental, non-profit organization in the front line in humanitarian emergencies
- THE OCEAN CLEANUP: non-profit organization developing advanced technologies to clean the oceans from plastic
- WWF: the world’s largest organization for the preservation of nature, habitats and endangered species
- SAVE THE CHILDREN: one of the largest independent international organizations fighting to improve the quality of life for children
€ 0 +
Donated to Charity